Intel Corporation – At Intel, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. We are game changers, plain and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Government Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Sales
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
- In the role of Government Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for influencing the vision of public sector, institutions and organizations.
- Additionally you will be responsible to win the IT architecture decisions, focused in the Government segment, by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its partners products and services.
- You will also focus on Government/Public sector Federal and State governments and scaling partners – Universal Provision Fund (USPF) Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), The World Bank Group, Small and medium Enterprises (SME), HPC & Smart Cities – based In Abuja.
- Other core responsibilities include driving the WA strategy for the country with the country team, influencing bids and tenders, IT policy engagements, CSR engagements, OEM program advancements and TAM expansion program initiations.
- You will also to drive Intel based architecture adoption through government programs, government sell-to as well sell-through.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Able to articulate an integrated Public Sector strategy in Nigeria and overcome external/internal factors that inhibit the execution of that strategy.
- TAM expansion through the creation of programs in the segment.
- Recognizing and driving for timely feedback on issues, market trends and opportunities back to Intel management for inclusion in future products, strategies or initiatives
- Increasing the usage of Intel-based products and/or services to build business capabilities.
- Lead the segment accounts, willing to do testimonials and case studies with regard to the benefits of Intel architecture.
- Ensure proper levels of Intel brand preference in the segment.
- Building relationships with key account executives/Officials, and understanding of customers business problems in the segment.
- Positioning Intel strongly as one of the thought leaders in solving challenging business problems.
- 7-10 years total experience.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering, an M.B.A. is preferred, with more than five years of direct experience in selling IT solutions to senior management and government officials in Public Sector accounts.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Strong understanding of enterprise solutions, Corporate Information Technology (IT), Intel architecture and competitive solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Demonstrated ability to identify, articulate and drive customer requirements and market needs into factory product, marketing and initiative programs.
- Strong sales skills and understanding of solution selling approach.
- Strong relationship building skills focusing on solutions.
- More than five years of experience in the Public Sector (government bid process, Federal and/or State ministries).
- Ability and vigilance to stay current on emerging Government trends and issues.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, as well as a risk-taker.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online