Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August, 1994. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Job Title: Customer Experience Analyst
- Customer Relationship Management Provides help and advice to customers on services rendered by the organization Communicates courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Coordinates investigations and solve customers problems, which may be complex or long standing problems that have been passed on by Customer Relations Officers.
- Engage managers in discussions and meeting to discuss possible improvements to customer service and satisfaction.
- Customer Experience Strategy Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department.
- Develop and implement a customer service policy for the entire organization; finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services; by monitoring compliance.
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for the customers use; improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization.
- Customer Experience Management Develop and implement a schedule for assessing the organizations sales and services department; and work together to deliver seamless customer service.
- Work with customer and team members to understand,define,refine the customer segments and develop solutions, based on insight into customer behaviors and propensities.
- Translate solutions into business rules that define how each type of interaction should be handled for each customer and service line.
- A good university first degree in Social Science or related courses.
- At least 3 to 4 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good enunciation and diction is essential.
- Good supervisory skills
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply