Our Client a leading Insurance/ Financial company is seeking to employ the services of suitably qualified graduates in their Retail Department.
Deadline: 10 September, 2015
Financial Planners (Marketing Executives)
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
He/She shall be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- Make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of financial planning
- Obtain underwriting approval by supervising completion of application forms by clients
- Write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office packages
He/She must also:
- Be 30 years and Above ( Those below 30 years will be disqualified. Advantageous to Married Applicants)
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Be able to meet set target and deadlines
- Be self motivated
- Demonstrate good inter-personable skills
- Possess flare for Marketing and Sales
- Hnd/Bsc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
Method of Application
NOTE: Applicants should be resident in Lagos Mainland
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. the subject of your application should the job Title.