Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Commissioning Engineer (Expats)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Commissioning preparation Phase:
- He will directly assist the Lead ICSS/Instrument Commissioning Engineer in the definition of instrument pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems.
- He will participate in follow-up with Instrumentation Engineering and Construction related activities, to ensure that all activities related to Instrumentation (including packages interfaces) commissioning are defined correctly.
- He will directly participate in the follow up of contractor’s FAT activities at supplier premises, when required.
- He will review to ensure contractors PTW and instrument isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
- He will participate in review contractors system commissioning procedures (e.g. Loop testing procedures) and Operational Test Procedures, instrument OTPs and the instrument content of other OTPs.
- He will review for approval of contractor’s pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- He will follow up and intervene in contractor’s preparation for pre-commissioning and commissioning scope for both onshore and offshore related to all field instrumentation and related control equipment.
Commissioning Execution Phase:
- He will directly assist the Lead ICSS/Instrument Commissioning Engineer to organize, prepare and supervise the safe execution of the instrumentation commissioning activities.
- He will witness contractor’s performance of commissioning execution to achieve RFSU on system and sub-system basis for all instrumentation related equipment.
- He will participate in follow-up of contractor’s punch list activities and control of punch list items including sign-off of punch list items.
- He will provide assistance and contractor follow up during off-shore installation, hook-up and commissioning and production start-up. Progress reporting and planning.
- He will participate in witnessing contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning to achieve mechanical Completion on a sub-system basis.
Start Up Phase:
- He will directly be responsible to ensure Contractor and Package Vendors assistance during start-up of all field instruments and instrument packages on offshore in Nigeria.
- He will follow-up with assistance to start-up team, in order to ensure proper hand-over of Instrumentation related items to Field Operations and Maintenance teams.
- Appropriate instrument engineering qualification.
- Expert knowledge and experience of field instrumentation and Package Control systems (PLC) Commissioning & Start-up work on FPSOs: Preparing commissioning strategy, developing network planning, coordinating integrated plan, contractor follow up and supervision during pre-commissioning and commissioning execution, management of systems handover process and integration with FPSO operations teams.
- Good experience in ICSS (preferably Honeywell), PSS, PCS, ESD and F&G systems, is expected.
- Good knowledge of OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS software.
- Supervisory experiences and ability to manage the works of multi engineering teams simultaneously.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply