Our Client services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. We are recruiting for the post of an Infrastructure Specialist.
- The Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Company’s standard Project Methodology (SDLC). These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
- This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems; Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
- Minimum of 4+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [email protected] using the job title as subject.