MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
MainOne is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Head, Corporate Services and Development
- The Head, IT will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of MainOne’s IT requirement.
- The jobholder will oversee and coordinate Main One’s information technology environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Head, IT shall include to:
- Implement and integrate the various systems and technology initiatives necessary to achieve Main One’s business goals.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure adequate management of MainOne’s IT budget and assets and ensure adequate availability of IT devices for relevant end-users.
- Ensure all escalated IT related/Help Desk issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
- Implement the requirements of the Information Security Policy.
- arrange and attend service review meetings on a regular basis.
- Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out MainOne’s business operations and processes.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of corporate data and information.
- Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery implementation ensuring timely and continuous system availability at all times.
- Manage and develop upgrades to the company’s telephone system and oversee all telephone changes, including routing.
- Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified solutions.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years’ work experience with at least five (5) years at management level.
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
- Knowledge and experience of using: Information systems, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages and backup systems.
- Technical & expert IT proficiency
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Head, Information Technology”