Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria.
We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Title: Information Systems Engineer
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall IT system.
- Monitors functioning of equipment and makes necessary modifications to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
- Specifies power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference.
- Assembles and modifies existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Provides training and support to users, and recommend purchase of equipment
- Selects hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Provides and maintains the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the IS Manager/ Head of IT
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply