We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the integrity of all computer infrastructure
- Design and enforce control over all aspects of computer operations
- Ensure that there is sufficient audit trail of the activities in the system
- Evaluation of adequacy of backup and restore provisions to determine the availability of information required to resume processing in the event of any disaster.
- Evaluation of controls for IS during requirements, acquisition, development and testing phases for compliance with Company’s policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of systems to determine whether project deliverables requirements are met.
- Enforce compliance with IS and Operations policy
- Follow up on departmental audit reports to ensure that all issues raised are reported and resolved
- Oversee and monitor Business Continuity Plan Test
- Monthly review of IT systems to determine system capability and data security
- Evaluation of data administration to determine the integrity and optimization of databases
- Strong IT Knowledge
- Excellent Communication (Oral and Written)
- High Integrity
- Strong Analytical Skills
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in I.C.T, Engineering and other information Science related courses.
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Professional certificate in at least one or more of the following: CCNA, ITIL or ISO 27001
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply