AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance (AG) with its Head office in Berlin, Germany. The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. it has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We seek to recruit highly motivated professionals to join our exceptional team of more than 900 young and dynamic professionals. Having the support of a successful global network, we offer an opportunity to make an impact. Applicants willing to join our team must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing positively to an international team
- Providing excellent services
We are currently recruiting the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Security Officer
- Responsibility for ensuring that appropriate policies standards, procedures, and compliance requirements of the organization are met
- Develop security policies that incorporate the best industry practices and fulfill all requirements of the organization
- Validate that all activities and controls related to the prevention of security incidents are in place and being followed consistently. Coordinate and track all information technology and security related assessment and outcomes.
- Lead efforts to internally assess, evaluate, and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the organization’s information and technology systems. Work with Internal Audit and LFS consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits
- Build and implement security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms and program services: and create maturity models and a roadmap far continual program improvements.
- Work with all departments to ensure system and network security, access control, physical security, and application development appropriately meets industry standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and business impact analysis: recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Identifying process risks and weaknesses in controls, and developing recommendations and plans to address threats. Coordinate planning activities related to responses to security events.
- Lead in implementing and documenting new security systems (Firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and event management systems).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a banking environment.
- Experience in implementing and administering PC/server/network security, database security, application security, systems security administration and user access security administration, a variety of OS such as Windows Server, Linux, Unix and/or i5/OS.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Prior working experience with Core Banking System and Enterprise infrastructure
- Background in microfinance, banking, accounting and/or IT
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments, compliance audits, penetration testing
- Technical knowledge of state-of-the art Cyber security tools.
- Demonstrable passion for information security and data privacy, Strong focus on compliance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Applications as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email. Failure to comply would disqualified your application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th November, 2015.