Heartgate Nigeria Limited – we are into export of agricultural products. We focus on Bamboo & Rattan Products, Beans, Nuts & Kernels, cassava, palm oil, pineapples, castor oil, soyabeans, coffee, gum arabic, ginger, chilies pepper, palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil, palm kernel nut, bamboo.
Job Title: Import-Export Specialists
- · To document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations. Import-export specialists also
- · To counsel clients on matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas.
- · To categorize shipments according to a tariff coding system.
- · Help consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs as well as counsel their clients how to reduce duties and taxes owed.
- · To track the location of the shipment.
- · Act as SME and primary point of contact for daily import and export operational activities.
- · To prepare goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging.
- · Assist with Transportation, warehousing, or distribution of goods and also determine how much insurance to take out on the shipment.
- Implement record-keeping and document management process with assistance of Trade Compliance team.
- Support import and export trade compliance audit processes.
- Participate in global import and export process improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Trade Compliance, Business Administration or other related field with five years of experience in import / export operations
- Strong working knowledge of international logistics
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experienced with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and export management systems a plus
How to Apply
All applications should be sent via email to [email protected] and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15/11/2016