The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Implementation Manager
- The Implementation Manager has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical issues and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- The functional role Implementation Management can be adapted to be used for managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc, depending on the functional skills connected to it. The role is used for wireline, wireless and transmission network deployment.
- Implementation Manager is responsible for management of activities and personnel both from the Company, Customer and Suppliers to keep time, performance and quality according to requirements and Customer contract.
- Organize and coordinate the planning, resource requirements, and implementation activities with the Project Manager, Customer, Resources and Suppliers.
- Contribute in tender phase regarding implementation related issues.
- Introduce new products and methods toward suppliers and resources.
- Assure that the Customer approves and accept implementation work, act on any outstanding items and follow up of the progress.
- Plan and follow up of quality assurance.
- Handle implementation questions and problems from own organization, Suppliers and Customer.
- Handle work orders and compensation issues when there are deviations.
- Contribute in evaluating to sourcing in technical and quality standards in selection of suppliers and resources.
- Assure that the implementation work is in accordance with standard procedures, local laws, regulation and with respect to customer’s directives.
- Interface to Customer in implementation reporting and issues.
- Act to practically resolve unforeseen technical, quality and performance issues.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in implementation services for Sourcing and Sales activities.
- Identify add on sales opportunities related to implementation in ongoing projects.
- Assure that standard preferred processes, methods and tools are implemented and followed.
- Quality assure the implementation and act on performance issues.
- Trigger purchase orders and invoice follow-up for implementation work.
- Report on plans, progress and issues in regards to the implementation.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role.
- High developed administration skills.
- Experienced in Customer relations.
- High social skill and awareness
- Experience of relevant tools like ESOE, PiWin, GASK, CPI, SiteHandler
- Good communication and management skills in planning and executing.
- Cost awareness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online