Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Channel Supervisor
Reporting to:Manager, Channel Management
- The purpose of the role is to assist to implement third party revenue channels expansion in line set targets.
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all Payment Channel integrators that would translate to growth in collection through positive planning, deployment and management of Dealers and agents.
- Assist in driving revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Design, develop, prepare and direct short and long range plans based on business unit goals and growth objectives
- Set Key Result areas for Payment Channel integrators
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement for all areas of Integrators Services.
- Close working relationship with Corporate Communication & Strategy department, IT and Finance to develop payment Channel strategies.
- Assist in identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies and provide basic insights at offsite locations into Ikeja Electric services and new initiatives through the effective deployment of the channels management plan
- Manage and direct sales canvassers
- Regular spot checks on all payments channels agents to ensure compliance
Minimum Requirements (Qualifications & Years Of Experience)
- First Degree (BSC/HND) or its equivalent
- Negotiation skills: Skilled in business and retail negotiation
- Communicate clearly, and aggressively execute on new business opportunities
- Experience in channel sales
- 3-4 years post NYSC experience in retail sales
- Good understanding of the Channel System Integrators and their revenue models.
- Track record of executing successful channel partnerships and marketing campaigns
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to manage change and risk.
- Strong team player
- Business Plan implementation
- Excellent initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Skilled in business/territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Application Deadline 12th April, 2016.