IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Job Title: Head, Revenue Management
The individual will manage the entire revenue management & assurance activities.
The Individual should have strong experience of revenue assurance and demonstrate experience and knowledge of revenue reconciliations plus hands on experience of contract compliances.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of development, and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensure execution and follow up of sales coordination process in a customer friendly way
- Develop SLA agreements between revenue assurance department and other departments
- Brief and report to upper management about revenue and business processes related issues and challenges
- Conduct frequent field and site visits to direct assessment of the tenancy
- Attend senior management meetings
- Ensure the efficiency of all applications like NAV, Intego and other applications or any tool related to revenue assurance
- Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance
- Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals
- Apply individual items of sector policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation
- Ensure the ongoing development of the section’s employees, and guide the activities of direct reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical experience and knowledge of Towers Infrastructure and Tenancy arrangements, alternatively general practical experience in communications industry
- General understanding of TowerCo business and associated technical knowledge
- Practical experience of processes documentation and SLAs
- Demonstrate the processes mapping techniques and skills
- Presentation skills, and hand on experience on MS Office tools
- Sound knowledge of internal control environment and internal control framework (COSO)
- Master’s in Business Management or Finance, CPA, ACCA
- Qualification in Revenue Assurance preferred
- International experience and best practice preferred
- Contract management qualification preferred
- A minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in Revenue Assurance or a related field with at least Three (3) years in a manager role (note, RA is the main challenge, so someone coming from a billing/collection background without RA experience may not be considered)
- Alternatively very senior manager function in a related field might be considered
- Fluency in English and solid experience in presenting to Senior and Executive Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply