Ignite Technologies is a rapidly growing, privately-held enterprise software company that delivers unique business applications to “ignite the power of your workforce.” Currently at $50M+ in revenue and operating at industry leading margins, Ignite is growing through the organic growth of its current product businesses, the creation of distinct and deep new solutions tailored to a small sub-set of its installed base, and through the rapid acquisition of new application businesses each year. Ignite has a $100M annual revenue target for year-end 2015 with the capital and ownership commitment to hit many times that by the end of the decade.
Job Role: Program Manager
The Program Manager is accountable for the procedures, systems and processes product management and engineering use to define and deliver software experiences for our customers. Program managers drive the process, eliminate risks, and ensure each stakeholder is accountable to the others for successful delivery. Each plan is refined in collaboration with customers, product management and product engineering. The ultimate measure of the role is the productive use of assigned engineering resources to deliver features as defined by product management.
- Given high level requirements from product managers, creation of detailed user-story level specifications.
- Management and operation of our risk management process.
- Leading the various ceremonies we use in our agile process(estimating, standups, storytimes, demos).
- Reporting of progress, escalation of issues.
- Ensuring teams are fully staffed, and fully executing on a quarterly cycle.
- The ideal Program Manager has successful track record of 3-5 years of product or program management of either early or late stage enterprise products.
- He/she is a great team player with the ability to act autonomously upon set goals.
- He/She is also able to lead cross-functional teams that are globally distributed and collaborate virtually.
- The ideal candidate has specific experience leading agile teams, and may be certified in agile methods.
- He/she combines a personable demeanor with a strong work ethic and an openness to being coached.
- In addition, they will have a passion for customer success, and easily engender trust with senior executives based on his/her business acumen and insights.
- The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate and/or graduate degree in computer science or information systems, from a top-tier university and experience in an entrepreneurial venture.
- Must be available to work all/some portion of the US time zone work day.
Through Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- $_ USD/hr
- 40 hours per week
- Location: Global
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. We are eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.