Ayoola Foods is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Job Title: ICT Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The IT Officer will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines; supervise the implementation and maintenance of the apartment’s computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Monitoring the IT facilities
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Providing secure access to the internal network;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Oversee the general function of the IT business center.
- Ensure proper safety of all servers and IT equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide instant solutions to the challenges
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage personnel
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator in Design etc.) to create high quality creative design
- Communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
Education and Experience
- At least 3years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
- Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
- Proven working experience as an IT Officer
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s and application to: [email protected] with subject “IT Officer”.
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2016.