We are a leading Sixth Form College in the city of Port Harcourt specializing in the delivery of the A levels, University Foundation Programmes, SAT and Nigerian Universities Pathway.
Hallel Sixth-Form College is hiring for the position of an ICT Creative Instructor
Job Title: ICT Creative Instructor
Location: Port Harcourt
- · Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- · Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students.
- · Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing.
- · Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives and take part in an annual review of the subject and curriculum area.
- · Prepare lesson plans and schemes of work as agreed with the Head of Faculty.
- · Monitor the progress and achievement of the students following the course and identify the appropriate intervention strategies for underachieving students.
- · Maintain effective behaviour management in classroom using positive behaviour strategies to ensure learner’s engagement in the lesson.
- · Assess appropriately the work of the students following the course in accordance with the school assessment policy
- · Keep records of students’ progress and achievement and set appropriate targets.
- · Participate in relevant meetings with colleagues, parents and be involved in links with external agencies as part of curriculum enrichment.
- · Fulfil the administration and assessment requirements of the examining body.
- · Support other members of the curriculum area and students as appropriate.
- · Review your own professional development and maintain professional standards.
- · Carry out any other such duties as the post holder may reasonably be required to do.
How to Apply
For all interested candidates, please send your resumes to [email protected] before 31st Jan 2017