Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed in a cost-effective manner. Our subject matter experts power a portfolio of capabilities that are aligned with the mission priorities of the U.S. Government.
Engility is a leading provider of specialized technical consulting, program and business support services, engineering and technology lifecycle support, information technology modernization and sustainment, supply chain services and logistics management, and training and education for the U.S. Government and State and local governments. For the year ended December 31, 2013, Engility reported revenue of $1.4 billion.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We continuously are looking for highly-skilled professionals in virtually all of our business areas. The success and growth of our business is significantly correlated with our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain high quality people at all levels of the organization. We believe our employees form the foundation of Engility and are the reason for our continued success.
To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com
JOB TITLE: ICITAP Law Enforcement Advisor 15 – Nigeria
- Assist in the development of curricula, to include “Train-the-Trainer,” in collaboration with the ICITAP program lead, ICITAP HQ, U.S. Embassy stakeholders, and host country counterparts as applicable.
- Facilitate training logistics, to include vetting, scheduling, venue rental, printing, and other duties as applicable.
- Deliver targeted training using developed curricula, specifically on Information-led Policing and Community Policing.
- Ensure that reporting, monitoring, and evaluation requirements are recorded and reported in a timely manner to ICITAP HQ.
- Foster effective and productive working relationships with all US, international and host country stakeholders
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Public Trust Security Clearance prior to deployment
Minimum 20 years of law enforcement experience, with five years or more of senior management experience over a civilian police force or federal law enforcement agency.
Minimum 7-10 years international criminal justice development experience Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university. A master’s in a field related to law enforcement is desirable, but not required.
Flexibility; and ability to work under pressure and within limited timeframes
- U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
Experience as a teacher, trainer or advisor as part of an international law enforcement development program is desirable.
Experience working with law enforcement senior management personnel in international law enforcement development programs is desirable.
The ability to speak French at a conversional level (Level 3 on the Department of State’s Language Proficiency Speaking Definitions) is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply