Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers – people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
1. Applying deep portfolio, buyer, segment and routes-to-market expertise to develop the end-to-end marketing strategy and the standards for client experience
2. Partnering across the marketing and sales ecosystem to continuously optimize execution and business results
3. Delivering unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving IBM East Africa’s market position, competitive advantage and business results
4. Applying deep buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and syndication design,
5. Translating marketing plans, segment priorities and messaging into effective content marketing practices that when implemented in campaigns generate & progress new sales opportunities.
This Portfolio Marketing Professional demonstrates Portfolio Marketing Professional Expert proficiency level and masters Portfolio Marketing techniques.
This individual acquires professional knowledge to support portfolio marketing analysis and possesses the following skills:
Responsibilities/skills of this position may include:
1) Market Segment Knowledge and ability to integrate IBM in front of the client and prioritize offerings in all sales channels,
2) Apply market segmentation and competitive analysis skills to portfolio strategies
3) Match portfolio capabilities to client needs to create roles-based value propositions,
4) Conceptualize and think strategically, intuitive about people, brand routes and messaging and
5) Data and fact-based; interpret business metrics, draws conclusions and drive actions.
Communication/Negotiation: Guides stakeholders towards common agreement on segment marketing strategies and plans, management system and corrective actions.
1) Influence Business & Sales Leaders to endorse and adopt marketing strategies and priorities.
2) Collaborate, negotiate and engage M&C functional leads to define, commit resources and execute marketing plans.
3) Negotiate with IOT Portfolio Marketing professionals on inclusion of local market requirements in MEA strategies, targets and portfolio.
Anticipates and analyzes complex market needs, opportunities, trends, challenges and risks. Frames problems in order to solve them in manageable chunks. Designs and implements market segment selections, portfolio priorities, marketing and content strategies as well as content design, usage and syndication strategies.
Leads the Marketing & Communications team for Central and West Africa and serves as a trusted advisor to the Country General Manager. Establishes forward looking vision for marketing strategies and plans in context of business strategies, which anticipates market trends and competitor moves. Influences marketing strategies, plans and commitments of M&C and Business/Sales leaders on complex issues; and is recognized as segment M&C expert by Business Leader, M&C Leaders, & WW Portfolio Marketing professionals. This Portfolio Marketing Professional defines strategies and manages BU budget with executive review.
Impact on Business/Scope
Accountable for results and for impact on business results Central and West Africa. Responsible for overall M&C contribution and value to Business leader and demonstrates discretion and independent judgment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to Lead a team
- Flexibility to new ideas
- Ability to work with the Leadership Council in Nigeria
- 7 years experience of Marketing skills
- 7 years deliverable of marketing goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply