International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Support Representative
Auto req ID: 21492BR
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the client account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to clients and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
- They have a thorough understanding of, and are able to articulate, IBM’s technical support strategy.
- They are responsible for the technical value relationship to protect revenue base and identify new services opportunities.
- The employee leads a functional/business unit.
- They are the primary technical interface to clients for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of operational services as required by the client.
- They advise clients of preventive maintenance, configuration, operation and environmental factors which may impact product performance or impair client’s IT operation.
- They may also perform services activities such as systems assurance, installation planning, account management, systems-level problem determination, discontinuance and relocation of IBM and non-IBM systems and products.
- Environment:Business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.Communication/Negotiation:Teamwork at highest levels.
- Contributes to policy making.
- Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations.
- Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments. Impact on Business/Scope:Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs.
- Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance.
- Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
- Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
- Problem Solving:Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
- Contribution/Leadership:Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review.
- Has vision of overall strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply