IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
And that’s where you come in:
- In today’s intensely competitive global marketplace, IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. We have opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals across every area of our business and in many countries across Africa and Middle East.
- The Program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in Business Development, sales and Pre-sales within multiple functions – leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets. In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM’s world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
- An innovative approach that blends together hands-on direct working experience and industry leading edge certification classes for IBM sales and services. This will allow you to be exposed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
- Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
- Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global marketplace.
- Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
- Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply