Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Team Lead – Field Operations (Commercial)
- To carry out business development activities in relation to IBEDC corporate account – manage (identify new and sustain existing business relationship) IBEDC’s business relationship with industrial customers.
- Develops, builds and manages IBEDC’s corporate accounts (Maximum Demand – Industrial customers)
- Manage service delivery processes for MD customers (Meter reading, Billing, Payments, Customer assistance, Service Irregularities etc.)
- Ensures the implementation of IBEDC’s customer services policies with respect to MD customers
- Attends to customer (MD) queries/complaints on the field and escalates to proper channels to ensure such complaints are captured and addressed accordingly
- Keeps abreast of market trends and supplies management with insights on customer needs, problems, interests and innovative ways for service delivery.
- Identifies potential new clients within IBEDC’s area of operations
- Coordinates all new connections (MD only) and meter installations (working with Technical Operations)
- Manages customer relationships and identifies business growth opportunities (new and existing MD customers classes)
- Devises relevant strategies to manage relationship with existing MD clients and identification of new MD
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal , negotiation and communications skills
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Customer Relation Management skill
- Knowledge of Marketing & Customer Insights
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering, Business disciplines or any related field)
- A master’s degree in a Business related field is required
- 10 – 15 years
- Membership of a professional body in the Management or Marketing field is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply