Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Human Resources Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
• Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity
• Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
• Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Conduct performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
• Monitor daily attendance
• Identify training and development opportunities.
• Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
• Promote workplace safety.
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
• Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Supervisory skills.
• Attention to detail skills
• Team building skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Basic counseling skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals , policies and procedures.
• Effective public relations and public speaking skills.
• Stress management skills.
• Interviewing skills.
• Time management skills.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or Personnel Management, or any related discipline from a reputable institution would be an added advantage.
• Graduate degree in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
Minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resources function.
Method of Application
Interestd and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.