Mabcodee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity operating in the Nigerian construction industry and dedicated to being a one-stop shop for major building and construction products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Working closely with the various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Preparing staff handbooks.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Recruiting of staff which includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015.