KPMG Nigeria, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a group of businesses with interests in agribusiness, commodity trading, agrochemicals and consumer goods. The company is the largest exporter of cocoa beans in the country.
KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Ref #: SRMN/005
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
The role will be responsible for facilitating the design and implementation of strategic plans that will help identify, attract, select, hire, and retain the best-fit talent to meet the manpower needs of Saroafrica International Limited:
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant human resources strategies and structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Maintain employee benefits programs, recommend benefit programs to management and direct the processing of benefit claims.
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and deliver personal accountabilities along with team goals.
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state labour regulation, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Conduct training needs analysis, design and implement annual training plans with input from relevant function heads.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s human resources policies, procedures and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Prepare and present the human resources annual business plan and operating expense budget to executive management.
- Provide a framework and technical support for all recruitment needs of the organization.
- Manage employee and management relations.
- Drive leadership development initiatives and articulate succession planning strategies.
- Develop and champion the implementation of an objective employee performance management process.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Nurture and foster a positive working environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director, Shared Services
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years in a human resources manager role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply