Palladium develops and delivers solutions that have positive impacts for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We serve as a catalyst for change.
We help to transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
• International Development
• Strategy Execution Consulting
• Impact Investment
• Training and Events
We catalyze impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
|Human Resources Manager|
|Africa – West|
The HR Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing the programme’s human resources and employee relations policies and procedures. S/he will also provide immigration liaison services for the programme ensuring that all international programme staff and consultants have the required legal documentation for the duration of their assignments with MNCH2.
Specific job responsibilities
- Manage the programme recruitment process this includes assisting the Senior Operations Manager in the preparation of staffing requests, development of appropriate adverts for approved posts, management of the shortlisting/selection process as well other aspects of the recruitment process in line with programme and Palladium guidelines.
- Liaise with IT for creation of email addresses for newly recruited staff and notifying all staff of new colleagues.
- Develop and manage the programme’s induction process ensuring that all newly recruited staff are informed of all relevant codes of conduct, policies, documents and forms as well as deadlines that exist within the programme (e.g. timesheets, leave etc.)
- Ensure that all staff are in the know of any changes that have been made to the Programme Operations manual.
- Develops and manages programme staff and consultants’ contracts in line with set guidelines.
- Establish and maintain both electronic and manual documentation systems for all employees and consultants related records ensuring that they are kept in line with programme data protection and confidentiality policy
- Coordinate and manage the programme’s performance management cycle taking steps to ensure that all performance evaluations are conducted in a timely manner and according to set guidelines and that records are kept accordingly.
- Ensure that all newly recruited staff are appropriately registered with the pension fund administrators, relevant health insurance companies or any other established employee benefit system that has been agreed by programme
- Advice on Nigerian regulations and policy issues on matters such as employment and immigration, ensuring compliance
- Manage leave plan for all staff ensuring that leave schedules are coordinated to avoid disruption to the operations of the office
- Provide support in the maintenance of the programme payroll, pension and tax details for Palladium staff in close coordination with the Senior Finance Manager
- Administer all employee benefit programs in conjunction with the Senior Operations Manager and the Senior Finance Manager.
- Manage all HR templates ensuring that the right forms and templates are used by staff at all times
- Line manage the HR Assistants and Office Cleaners
- Ensure all programme service guidelines are followed at all times liaising with relevant consortium partners consultants and staff to ensure full compliance to DFID administrative, logistical and HR requirements
- Coach and mentor other staff as required.
- A Masters’ degree in Human Resources Management or any of the relevant Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a reputable organisation;
- Previous personnel management experience
- Experience managing a busy team within an intercultural setting;
- Contract management skills
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian employment and all such related regulations;
- Knowledge of Nigerian immigration laws
- Previous experience within an international development project (particularly DFID projects) would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply