Capital 3 Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Head of Finance/Human Resource
- Preparation of statutory accounts, record keeping, financial statements in accordance with accounting standards, guidelines and statues including the production of financial returns as required, i.e. Government, CIPFA etc.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget in consultation with other staff across the organization, providing reporting mechanisms to facilitate overall budgetary control.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- To maintain a comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, accounting policy, practice and current developments.
- Manage, develop and maintain all financial systems and internal controls and provide advice and training to budget holders and staff within the organization on finance related procedures, issues and budgetary control.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team
- Manage the accounting and human resources departments
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or HND (Upper credit) in Accounting/Finance
- Must be ICAN, ACCA, or CFA Certified with an updated membership
- A maximum age of 35 years
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application
Interested candidate must:
- Be highly focused and success driven
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills
- Possess high level of integrity and self-regulation
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have good problem-solving focus, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
Application Closing Date
24th September 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- Information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Relocation package is not available