PriceWaterhouseCooper – Our Client is in the Manufacturing Industry.
Job Title: Manager, Human Resources
The position reports to the Head Human Resources/Administration – Head office and has primary responsibility for managing all aspects of human resource functions, including recruitment, HR policy development and implementation, and employee engagement to ensure that the Aba location complies with the global HQ requirements.
The HR Manager will also work closely with HR staff in the Head office to ensure that the organisation’s HR priorities are implemented in Aba Location.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development of Overall HR strategy and leadership that covers all facets of human resource management and administration
• Manage the implementation of HR Strategy; uphold company’s core values and ensure that the culture in Aba Location aligns with the Head office and overall business objectives
• In consultation with other managers anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans.
• Oversee the performance management system and cycle; report performance appraisal outcome for MD endorsement
• Ensure successful administration of reward programs –compensation, benefits, recognition, bonus and other pay packages
•Offer advice, guidance, and support to managers and staff in order to effectively manage issues of discipline and grievance based on company’s values, policies and procedures.
•Maintain good working relationship with contractors, vendors and other third party suppliers etc.
•Provide support services, telephones, mail delivery, etc. that will facilitate the smooth running of the operations
• Liaise with departmental heads to manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop, review and update HR policies and procedures that enable the business to employee, engage, develop and manage its people in accordance with applicable company, industry and statutory recommendations
• Manage the training and development of staff through the formulation, implementation and evaluation of training programs in line with the company’s policy and objective.
•Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanities, business administration or in any related discipline
•Masters in Management/Human Resources is desirable
•Candidate must be a Certified member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or its overseas equivalent
•Minimum of 7 years relevant post graduate experience in Generalist Human Resources and Administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply