Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
Job Industry: Human Resources/HR
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas is responsible for implementing HR operational activities in support of the COMPANY’s HR strategy.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas will partner with the relevant internal stakeholders to assist them to meet their business objectives and create an enabling work environment within a high performance culture.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas works closely with the Head of Human Resources, line management and all COMPANY employees to ensure the organization’s strategic goals and performance objectives are met.
- Under the guidance of the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas implements human resources programs by providing Human Resources services, including, but not limited to, talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Participates in the development of Human Resources solutions, collecting and analyzing information and recommending courses of action.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Collaborates in the improvement of managers’ and employees’ performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Executes special projects, clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Manages expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- The Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Complies with Labour Law requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains employee records and works with global HRIS team on reporting and data accuracy
- Coordinates monthly payroll data for accurate submission to payroll provider and timely payment to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) years of experience in the HR field
- Previous experience with Oracle HRIS preferred
- Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- Approximately 0% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
Application Closing Date:
All applications must be submitted before 13th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submitted their CV’s to: [email protected] the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume: cannot be treated.
The CV should contain:
- Your current earning information and your DOB.
- Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses.
- Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs.