The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfillment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
The role accountabilities include the following;
- Improve client service experience, create engaged clients and facilitate relationship growth
- Attend regular client meetings to stay abreast of all key developments concerning the account and to gather knowledge that could assist in developing and growing the account
- Conduct clients and employee satisfaction surveys to ensure optimal satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Deploy strategies focused towards resolving employee and client issues within 48hrs
- Keep accurate records and document clients actions and discussions
- Expand business Growth with existing clients
- Referrals: Liaise with Business Development department to win more Clients
- Identify new outsourcing initiatives
- Manage all clients SLA’s
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Verify and submit invoices
- Advise on staff entries and exits
- Establish relationships with all key contacts
- Enroll all employees on the Medical and Pension Scheme
- Presentation and reporting of activities in various Client locations
- Advise on all statutory benefits
- Work closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Payslip distribution
- Grow existing account
- Manage employee data base
- Resolve all employees and clients queries
- Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct on-boarding session
- Organize Village meetings with all employees
- Generate and collate qualified candidates database
Implementation of SLA’s/Compliance
- Collate and Maintain employee data base
- Implement disciplinary procedures
- Liaise with all Service Providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all Statutory benefits are remitted as at when due (Pensions, NSITF, NHF, Insurance, etc.)
- Distribution of Offer and Disengagement Letters
- Build a Strong internal relationship and serves as a central point for all HR compliance issues
- Develop Disciplinary procedures
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll and leave planning system.
- Generate report to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll administration.
- Protect payroll operations by keeping all employee information confidential
- Liaise with HR regarding new hires, termination, remuneration and condition of service
- Employees compensation coordination
- Payslip Generation
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with HRPB’s and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Collate overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Generate creative ideas to add value to process, organisation and colleagues
- Provide colleague and interdepartmental support
- Loving the job and being charged up about going the ‘extra mile’ for the job.
- Exhibit the highest levels of excellence in both behaviour and work.
- Carrying out functions that would promote integrity to the organisation, colleagues and clients
- Ability to do things right the first time Generate
- B.Sc/HND in any social sciences related field
- Minimum of one (1) year HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of one (1) year Client Servicing experience
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Strong Employee Relations Knowledge
- Business Needs Analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Able to analyse data and resolve issues with practical solutions
- Good project management skills
Lunch, Medicals and Pension
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply