xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development,
Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Inter-mediation, Mobile Support, Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business solutions.
In the bid to strengthen our corporate government and maintain excellent structure, applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Human Resources & Administration Manager Vacancy at xPlug Technologies Limited
Job Position: Human Resources & Administration Manager
- This position is responsible for ensuring that the office is operationally efficient and effective.
- Responsible for setting strategic human resource and administrative direction; providing a perspective on growth and expansion; and supporting and sustaining corporate culture of the company.
- The Human Resources and Administration manager will develop a thorough understanding of the offices’ requirements regarding human resources, administrative functions and physical plant needs.
- He/She will partner with executive management to identify talent gaps and address the needs of departments, directors, managers and staff in key positions.
- The manager is responsible for full, accurate and equitable administration of all compensation and benefits and will be directly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day work and direct supervision of the administrative staff and Office Coordinator.
- The Human Resources and Administration manager will be supervised by the Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Human Resources and Administration manager will work directly with the Managing Director and heads of operations, and collaborate closely with the head of finance.
Specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to:
- Staff recruitment, retention and terminations
- Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms
- Benefits administration and staff compensation
- Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction
- Research and recommend relevant insurance products. Maintain relevant insurance files.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
- Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff
- Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to ICT personnel management
- Other duties as necessary and related
- Provide daily supervision for the administrative staff and Office Coordinator position
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
Skills and Experience Required
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with at least 2 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and 1 year in customer support and administrative services roles; 2-4 years supervisory experience
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws; Experience with developing a HRIS for staff
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS programs
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. It is considered a managerial level management position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their emails to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
27th of August, 2015.