Assist-2-Sell Properties Limited, a reputable property company located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Manages the day-to-day operations of Human Resource:
- Provides administrative support as needed, to include: preparation of presentation material, mail distribution, scanning, filing, copying, maintaining personnel files, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, meeting logistics/minutes, expense reports, bi-weekly reports, etc.
- Prepares documentation such as proposals, employment letters, termination/disengagement letters, staff data forms, internal memos, staff requisition, leave request forms, management agreement contracts, etc
- Assists with employee orientation, development, and training
- Record office expenditure and manage administrative budget
- Identify or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- To undertake such other duties as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job
- Assists in Recruitment process to include: developing job descriptions, preparing and posting job adverts, screening, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting background/reference checks, staff inductions, etc
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing logistics; job analysis and evaluation and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new staff
- Ensures staff records are maintained and up-to-date
- BA/B.Sc or any equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in similar position.
- CIPM(Chartered Institute of personnel Management) of Nigeria will be an Advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
24th of July, 2015.