Pier One Explorer is committed to providing world-class, personal, consistent, and professional travel management services that WOW our customers. We are people centric, service focused, and technology driven.
Pier One Explorer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Ability to handle Petty cash, project and other expenses.
- Can handle human resource issues of existing and new staff.
- Provide executive assistance and support to the company’ s executive management .
- Setting up and managing travel, hotel, restaurant and accommodation arrangements.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, making appointments and conference calls, as well as coordinating all meeting arrangements within and outside the country.
- Handled email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of executive manager responsible for all Administrative and Human Resources processes for the Office,
- Ability to work in the capacity of project assistant on the company’ s major project in Nigeria
- Offering administrative and project support.
- Managed relations with clients, suppliers, consultants and contractors.
- Document control management, maintaining electronic and manual filing and record keeping systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Candidate must at least have 2-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Decision making abilities.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have HR and Admin operational knowledge.
- Must be conversant with labour law.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Consulting or BPO background would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]