Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable EPC Contractor, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- To design and implement an ambitious, forward thinking HR Strategy to ensure delivery of strategic and operational business plans in the company.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process in the business and continuously ensure alignment of HR initiatives to key business drivers.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that allows a better cascade of information throughout the business.
- Direct change initiatives and builds commitment to implement changes to improve business performance.
- Implement SAP HR module effectively; maintain all HR related records in full accuracy in SAP at all times.
- Revise the business organisation structures, role profiles, manning levels and competencies to ensure that they support the current and future requirements of the business.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear understanding of the labour/immigration laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Formulating the HR policies for the company including code of conduct for personnel as well as compensation & benefits, rules and regulations, staff procedures and policies.
Qualification & Experience
- First degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local and international labour relations.
- Business English is essential.
- Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is compulsory.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HR related experience, 5 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy, pragmatic and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, promoting the company as a preferred employer in the market.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation’s issues, while recognizing the sensitivities of cultural differences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] Kindly indicate “HR Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2016.