Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Reports To: Executive Management
Location: Abuja Nigeria
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the articulation and implementation of the Company’s HR strategy and ensure alignment with overall corporate/business strategy, goals and objectives. She/he will also facilitate the development of an optimal human resource management capability and its value proposition in the labor market. She/he will also be responsible for a number of tasks, these include:
- Recruitment & Maintenance of “Talent Database”
- Retention Planning
- Incentive Planning
- Succession Planning
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Evaluation
- Employee Relations
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- · Minimum of a second class lower division or its equivalent in any discipline from a reputable higher institution, with relevant professional qualifications. A relevant postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- · Minimum of 10 years post qualification relevant experience of which 3 must have been at managerial/supervisory level.
- · In-depth knowledge and understanding of HRM strategies, systems and leading practices in the area of recruitment, man power planning and development, career management , performance management, compensation and benefit management.
- · Good leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, communication (written and oral), presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills as well as appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- · Good analytical, problem solving, networking, interpersonal, relationship management, communication, presentation/facilitation, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply