Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- An experienced Manager who is familiar with all the best HR practices and policies, and who knows how to effectively apply them in the workplace.
- On top of this he/she must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with an ability to create at all levels of the HR organization a highly engaged workforce.
- He/she must have first-hand experience of managing and developing HR teams which can positively enhance recruitment campaigns.
- Must be able to ensure that an organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience.
- Overseeing the full recruitment cycle, in particular contract preparation.
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Managing the annual salary review process for the company.
- Advising on staff promotions.
- Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
- Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
- Keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Developing HR policies.
- Manage maternity leave requests and administration.
- Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
- Promoting equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Controlling costs and ensuring that they do not exceed budgets.
- Managing pay-roll operations.
- B.Sc IRPM or related field
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 4-10years experience required.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Human Resources Management
- Experience of interacting with all levels of management.
- Providing advice and support in complex recruitment cases.
- Sound working knowledge of all current employment law.
- Sound working knowledge of operational HR issues
- Experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Tactful and able to deal with difficult situations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Staff Retention
- Performance Management
- Organisational Development
- Talent Management
- Diversity Issues
- HR Management
- Grievance Procedures
- Disciplinary Matters
- Planning & Budgeting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th October, 2015.