The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Position: Human Resource Assistant
- Is in charge of the day-to-day human resources administration and acts as first point of contact for employees with regards to the application of HR policies and practices in place.
- Is in charge of payroll management and employee data management under supervision of the HR Responsible.
- Maintains, monitors and updates the HR information system by collecting all relevant information of employee data while maintaining the confidentiality of such information
- Supports in the preparations of trainings and developmental initiatives.
- Produces monthly staffing plan follow up statistics by comparing annual staffing plan with employee data extracted from the HRIS
- Generally support the HR team in order to constantly provide excellent HR service to the ICRC’s operations
- Treats all clients (employees) with respect and provides impeccable, customer-oriented and proactive support.
- Ensures appropriate on-boarding of all new employees and conducts briefings on HR policies and employment conditions
- University degree in HR, Administration or a relevant field
- 2 years work experience in the HR field
- High organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Act and PIT Act
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills
- Attention to details, meticulous
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their application letter, curriculum vitae, all obtained certificates and contact details of three referees to: [email protected]
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate “HR Assistant” as the subject of your application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th October, 2015, 16:30 h.