G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees.
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- Provides payroll information.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Liaise with HMOs’ to ensure excellent medical services are provided to all staff.
- Conduct appraisal repots of HMOs’
- Liaise with all retainership hospitals and process their bills for payment
- Promptly resolve and attend to staff queries (salary, pension etc)
- Onboarding of new employees
- Must be able to use SAGE software (VIP)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures inputted files are well archived
- Issuing of employment and confirmation letters to employees
- Follow up on Terminal benefits for staffs
- Two years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources background.
- Completed NYSC.
- Reporting Skills,
- Orienting Employees,
- Verbal Communication,
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel and Word)
- Maintaining Employee Files,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2017.