Our client, a leading and established diversified group in Nigeria with an increasing focus on construction and property, seeks a seasoned HR/Strategy/Change executive to support the CEO in human capital strategy, vision and initiatives across the group.
Job Title: Human Capital / HR Strategy Head
- Reporting into the CEO, your role will include a full review of human capital issues coupled with developing and implementing a people strategy which aligns with and supports the overall business strategy.
- You will also be responsible for leading key and strategic HR projects which sustain and grow the business as well as its employees.
- You will lead all change management to ensure a smooth transition of any implementation of strategy.
- In addition, your responsibilities will include assisting the business with increasing operating efficiencies and ROI on human capital, as well as leveraging industry insights and best practice to drive innovative talent, leadership and HR change process.
- You will also input into the broader strategy of the group.
Desired Skills and Experience
- • Degree in HR with strategic rather than operational focus
- • Postgraduate qualification (Masters/MBA etc.) is highly advantageous
- • Extensive strategy and change management experience within a diversified group
- • Experience within a multi-cultural/multi-national environment
- • Strong influencing ability and understanding of detailed culture challenges
- • Management/strategy consulting experience across sector highly advantageous
- • Experience in construction/real estate also an advantage
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to explore an executive strategic position with a dynamic organisation, please do not hesitate to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply