Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) – We offer our clients the affordable powerful training and guidance in developing their capacity to ensure they leverage it for growth and increase in their individual capacity.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels.
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Human Resource Marketing Intern
- Prepare technical proposal, pre & after sales service to customer.
- Follow up the sales and Respond to client’s inquire.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction in an effort to grow sales revenue
- Assists in identification and resolution of quality discrepancies while maintaining a close relationship with customers and representatives.
- Organize the exhibitions and trainings
- Expedites customers’ orders and assists in maintaining on time deliveries of orders.
- Helps coordinates additional resources as required (Product and Sales Management etc.).
- Bachelor Degree or above with at least 2 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Highly presentable and aggressive
- Candidate needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to travel
- Experience will be considered at Sales and Marketing Executive
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Organized, enthusiastic, open minded and smart
- Result-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written / spoken English.
- Familiar with PC operations (MS office, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply