At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tools Specialist
- Assist in developing and maintaining tool infrastructure including ITSM, ITOM and Workplace enablement toolset.
- Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications.
- Develop scripts, reports and other solutions for monitoring
- Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis.
- Provides 7×24 support on a rotating schedule.
- Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades, solving problems, vendors relationship.
- Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Familiar with at least one or more of VMware/Cisco/Microsoft/Redhat/IBM/Oracle toolset or Open Source IT Operation (ITOM) tool suite to monitor performance, capacity and health check.
- ITIL certification is preferred.
- Familiar with at least one or more of BMC/IBM/HP/CA TSM toolset to implement, design and consult.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply