SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Job Title: HSSEQ QAQC Manager
* Identifying the contractual requirements and advise the relevant Package Managers.
* Determining and establishing the quality policy and objectives, preparing and implementing the quality plan,the QA/QC audit plan and QA/QC procedures.
* Stimulating quality awareness and implications with all project employees and striving for continual improvement of the implemented QMS.
* Defining required QA/QC resources needed during various phases of project progress and managing QA/QC services contracts
* Performing internal and external audits, rising where necessary appropriate corrective action requests and follow up with effective re-audit and close out.
* Managing NCRs with relevant departments and tracking trends.
* To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
* To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
* To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
* To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
* To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
* To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
*Convene QA & QC meetings with Contractor(s) on a regular basis to discuss quality matters as necessary
* Report promptly to PROJECT any quality related problems and intended resolutions that is identified and need to be resolved, including suggestions for resolution
* Prepare a budget for PROJECT surveillance resources through all phases of the project and prepare a plan of when these resources shall be required to mobilised and demobilised. This activity will be planned in conjunction with Company Corporate resources available in the locations required. PROJECT surveillance activities shall always be coordinated with the PROJECT Lead Engineers
* Plan, conduct and report audits and reviews in accordance with the agreed Audit and Review Programme assisted where necessary by PROJECT specialist discipline personnel
* Monitor the application of all certification and classification control and links with the classification society
*A degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent complemented with training in the domain of ISO 9001 / Internal Auditing.
*Theoretical and practical experience with implementation of Quality Plans, ITPs CARs & NCRs document control and a process approach to Quality Management.
*A Sound working knowledge of welding and NDT and ability to lead quality audits and reviews.
*Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Management in the Oil & Gas or related industry and 5
years in supervisory position.
*Knowledge of RBI methodology (Risk Based Inspection); Knowledge of Unisup.
*Fluent English (written, read, spoken).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply