360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
- We are recruiting for a HSE Manager to diligently lead and be accountable for the delivery of Company HSE strategy at site level.
- Lead the identification and appropriate mitigation of risks at site. To support, influence and encourage the site Senior Leadership Team to deliver a consistent, continuously improving and sustainable HSE programme on site.
- To lead the cultural / behavioural health and safety step change programme on site by working closely with managers and employees, providing appropriate training to support.
- He/she will ensure the site is capable of delivering its annual health, safety and environmental plans to achieve continual improvement.
- To co-ordinate the investigation of any accidents or incidents effecting people / property or the local environment. This includes liaising with any enforcement authorities, as a senior Accident Investigator. Drive improvement programme following any incidents.
- To ensure compliance to all legal and Company standards, reviewing and reporting performance.
- Responsible for site HSE capital / revenue budget.
- To manage the local site security guards provision. To identify and spread good practice across the site, division and company to ensure a consistent approach is achieved.
- To ensure all staff receive appropriate training in health safety security and environment.
- To lead any serious accident or incident investigation, representing the site with the enforcement authorities where appropriate.
- To be aware of new technologies, systems, tools and training packages and where they can be applied for the benefit of the site
- To develop a positive HSE culture on site, ensuring clear accountability, responsibility, skills and knowledge.
- To manage site audits and enforcement authority visits, to ensure successful compliance and close out of corrective actions.
- Lead and develop HSE competence at all levels and in all departments.
- To develop and manage locally documented HSE management systems and audits.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Construction management, occupational health and safety, engineering, or any related field.
- Demonstrates good coaching, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to motivate others to deliver results.
- Good budgetary planning, analysis, control and IT literacy skills.
- Experience of managing external relationships with enforcement agencies e.g. HSE, EHO, Fire and EA etc.
- Microsoft Word and Excel, safety database software, and compliance software a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience including in people management, training, construction, and safety program management experience
- A team player with experience at management level, able to communicate with and influence peers, and deliver performance improvements through a structured and systematic approach.
- Knowledge of up to date tools and techniques required to deliver behavioural and cultural change, in order to reduce the risk of injuries, ill-health, theft, property damage or pollution.
- Able to work in a consistent calm, controlled, positive and effective manner, under own initiative, in a changing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th February 2016.