HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
HReade Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Law)
Division/Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports To: Executive Directors
Essential Job Functions
- Develop marketing strategies to meet company objectives;
- Professional and ongoing client support;
- Works with loan officers, attorneys and agencies to complete purchase;
- Offers legal advice on property negotiations;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents relating to development & facility management and Tenancy transactions as necessary.
- Prepare necessary paper work (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Coordinate and Facilitate correspondence between the company and other Legal Practitioners as necessary for development transactions.
- Identification, evaluation & pursuit of potential key sales prospects
- Supports all aspects of the real estate sales – marketing, analysis, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation;
- Booking and conducting property viewings and valuations and negotiating on offers;
- Plan, coordinate and implement open- house events for on-going and completed projects.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations;
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between all parties to ensure a successful sales;
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications material;
- All other work assignments as deemed necessary by the directors.
- LLB/BL in Law.
- Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sales and Marketing
- Law and Government
- Communication and Media
- Excellent Written & Spoken English
- Customer and Personal Services
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Time management
- Service Orientation
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Minimum of 5 years in Real Estate Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply