Smart Partners Consulting Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Business Officer
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations and individuals patronises Smart Partners Consulting monthly training programs with minimum of 15 participants per training.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- successful business closures
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- This opportunity is opened to holders of BSc/HND with 2 to 5 years business development/HR experience in a consulting or service firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs and photographs to:[email protected] Successful candidates would resume work in January 2016.
Application Deadline 30th November 2015