Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the Pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of the below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Reports To: HR Manager
- Provision of support in the various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and train staff in company policies and procedures
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, taxes, etc.
- Prepare periodic HR reports
- Ensure correct staff pay roll
- Advice and support line managers in HR processes
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes
- Catalyse the supervision, training and development of company staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits, etc., on office level
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal relationships ability
- Ability to work in insecure environments
- Communicating with impact and respect
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a good 1st Degree in Human Resources, Industrial & Labour Relations, Psychology or any related courses
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Project Management
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a HR role
- Age 27 years and below
- Must have experience in various aspects of human resources, industrial and labour laws and practices, including: selection and recruitment, performance management, skills assessment, equality and diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HROFCR0014 as the subject of the email, to: [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who apply correctly will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2016.