Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading global brewery and bottling company spread across the world with recent presence in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes in their Ilesha office, they have decided to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager – Ilesha
Gender: Preferably Female
- An opportunity exists for an HR Manager who will be accountable for shaping and driving the HR Agenda with the IBPLC teams to enable the achievement of business results.
- The successful incumbent will already possess demonstrable business partnering skills to assist the organisation to transition towards the Global HR Operating Model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate the business needs into an HR strategy with clear and actionable plans
- Develop a plan to ensure a high performance, high engagement culture
- Deliver cost effective HR services and plans that will enhance business performance
Communicate, develop, implement, leverage and embed the core HR Processes of:
- Talent Management to support current and future talent needs of the business
- Learning and Development by working with line managers to identify current and future learning needs that are required to achieve the business strategy
- Industrial Relations – work with all stakeholders to ensure a conducive environment
- Employee Engagement and Culture, review all people data and survey feedback and develop plans to help the business understand and action areas that will improve employee engagement.
- Performance Management through taking direct accountability for building capability and supporting managers to anchor the Performance Management Way and shape the desired culture
- Organization Development through leading, managing and delivering effective change processes
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of B.Sc./HND in the Administration/Management Sciences
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ experience in Human Resources in the FMCG environment at management level
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills
- CIPMN membership is compulsory
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- A commercial mind-set
- Demonstrated experience in managing all HR processes
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at the highest level
- Excellent knowledge of the business
- Team player who can work across business units
- High level of integrity
- A good facilitator.
- A track record of building excellent relationships and credibility with managers
- Ability to identify customer needs and go beyond delivering transactional HR processes
- Excellent leadership qualities with an ability to work within a matrix structure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th December, 2015.