i-Engineering Group – We provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 14 operations.
We integrate our core competencies with our clients’ businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Monitors all outgoing correspondences
- Liaises with the Company’s Executive Secretary on all legal issues.
- Sends agenda prior to meetings, takes Minutes of Meetings and sends it to all concerned parties within 24 hours.
- Maintains a CV database and stays connected with recruitment agencies for potential openings.
- Filters all CVs and directs successful interviewed candidates to Sectional Managers.
- Designs relevant interview questions.
- Researches the market for potential training agencies and select suitable ones.
- Liaises with the trainers to deliver relevant-to-the-job trainings.
- Follows-up on the certificates after the trainings.
- Researches the market for competitive insurance companies.
- Makes time-to-time recommendations to Upper Management on the salary level.
- Coordinates with tax agencies on all employee-related taxes, and ensures prompt payments of these taxes.
- Supervises the renewal of all expats permits/visas in accordance with the country of operation’s laws.
- Distributes the Appraisal forms to all Supervisors every January.
- Compiles the Appraisal results of all employees and shares them with the Country & Regional Heads.
- Renews existing insurance policies, and applies for new ones when necessary.
- Follows up on insurance claims.
- Ensures that all full time employees have medical insurance.
- Issues, reviews and files all employment contracts & appointment letters.
- Prepares salaries and issues pay slips on the 28th of every month.
- Updates the payroll with addition/deletion of employees, statutory deductions, loans…
- Coordinates with Heads and Managers to issue warning/motivation letters.
- Supervises the organization and coordination of all company events.
- Handles the accommodation of all expats, and the furnishing of their houses.
- Ensures that all expats are provided with their entitlements.
- Makes recommendations to Management on issues affecting the employees.
- Inserts the final/approved appraisal results and bonuses (if any) into the payroll.
- Prepares and distributes the Promotion & Appraisal Follow-Up letters to all employees.
- Compiles the list of trainings to be given to the employees and shares it with their Supervisors.
- Updates the Employee Satisfaction Survey annually and shares it with the Group HR Head for approval.
- Circulates the Employee Satisfaction Survey annually.
- Collects the data from the Employee Satisfaction Surveys and shares the results with the Supervisors and employees
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Administration/Management/HR
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Very good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply