Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
Blueprint Business Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Develop and implement HR policies
- Advice management on pay, conditions, compensations, benefits and promotion
- Manage employee relations (leave allowance, overtime, leave entitlement etc.)
- Prepare and monitor staff requests (pass, leave of absence)
- Communicates job descriptions to each department
- Handles company Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Liaise with third-party contract staff providers
- Handle security issues (time sheets and security records)
- Manage mileage claim (hotel, transport, inconveniences)
- Carry out appropriate disciplinary action
- Provide HR department budget
- Responsible for staff training.
- Assess productivity of staff
- Set staff appraisal system
- Prepare staff payroll
- Provide advice on Employee Pension Scheme and Health Insurance
- Ensure compliance with country laws and industry regulations
- Staff recruitment, training and development
- Monitor employees’ satisfaction, put recommendations and action plan for improvement
- Propose and maintain Employee Handbook
- Graduate of any relevant discipline, and Graduate Member of CIPM.
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in HR
- Excellent knowledge of speaking/reading/writing in English language.
- Must be familiar with employment law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2016.