Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: HR Generalist
The following include some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Regulatory compliance (NHF, NSITF, Pension, ITF, PAYE etc.)
- Payroll and Compensation management
- Awareness of laws and regulations applicable to the HR discipline in Nigeria (particularly Employment laws)
- Play key role in Conflict Management
- Training Management
- Assist in Recruitment and Staffing strategy
- Assist in Performance Management exercise (i.e. goal-setting, and appraisal exercise)
- JV partner monthly cash call management
- Coordinate Eroton’s competency management exercise for staff and Management
Qualifications and Years of Experience
- BA/BSc (Hons) in Social Science discipline. An HR professional qualification by a recognized institute (SHRM, CIPD, CIPM) is an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years cognate experience in HR (Key focus on Compensation & Benefits, Training/Development, Recruitment & Performance Management). Upstream Oil & Gas experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
**APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 22 2016**