HCDC – We are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant.
- Attend client meeting to obtain brief and understand client’s needs
- Analyze client’s brief and provide necessary professional advise
- Receive and record job vacancy information from employers
- Attend all client meetings with regards to recruitments, selections, placements and deployments.
- Screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications; summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Interview candidates up to supervisors level and provide feedback to Line Manager.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop and design testing tools for recruitment.
- Design and development case studies for assessment centers
- Develop and design appropriate employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates. Advise on the most suitable offer format for roles.
- Design recruitment advertisements.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Generate recruitment related reports: prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to forward to employers.
- Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports.
- Establish and maintain files and records on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
Qualifications and Skills requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or related specific field from an accredited institution
- MBA or Second Degree is an added advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience in Human Resources Consulting.
Method of Application
If interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected] using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.